Job Title: Talent Recruiter
Location: Toronto, Ontario (on-site position)
Hours: Full-Time or Contract (in-office)
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: Paid, commensurate with experience
About the position:
BioRender is growing! We are looking for an experienced Talent Recruiter to help support us in our rapid growth and expansion in Toronto. Working closely with the senior leadership team, you will help us build and grow our amazing team by finding and attracting top talent and delivering an amazing candidate experience.
This role with focus heavily on technical hiring (full-stack web developers) as well as helping us hire for some non-technical roles, including sales, customer success and digital marketing.
BioRender is a software tool that allows scientists to accelerate groundbreaking research by increasing the speed and effectiveness of their communication. We make it up to 50x faster for scientists to visualize their research, while drastically improving the quality of their figures. We aim to save scientists over 1 billion hours of wasted time per year so they can spend it on solving the important things, like curing cancer.
BioRender is a young, fast-growing company backed by an incredible group of investors, including Y-Combinator, Refactor and some of the most successful Life Science entrepreneurs in the world.
Our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical and biotech companies to the most renowned universities and research institutions.
- Manage the full hiring cycle: source, screen, interview and manage hiring processes from initial interview to offer.
- Collaborate with leadership to attract top talent that aligns with our goals and values.
- Proactively source candidates using a variety of hiring platforms including LinkedIn Recruiter, hired.com, Stack Overflow, AngelList, and networking events.
- Work closely with the hiring managers to ensure timely interview processes, constructive candidate feedback and advise them on appropriate salaries.
- Develop BioRender employer brand - this might involve organizing or hosting events, creating social and press materials or representing BioRender at career fairs.
- Prioritize and own the candidate experience. Make sure that every candidate feels positively about BioRender regardless of the interview outcome.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience doing full-cycle recruitment for technical roles (Full-Stack Developers, Product Managers, Quality Assurance Professionals etc.)
- Creative, self-driven sourcing skills to attract "hard to find skill sets."
- Exceptional “people sense” to screen for people who align with BioRender’s company culture and values.
- Must be scrappy and a team player - we want someone who is always willing to pitch in and isn't afraid to ask for help. Ideal candidate will come in with ideas on how to improve our hiring process and won’t be afraid to jump in and implement new processes.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- High-growth position in the early stage of a promising company
- Key placement with important responsibilities in the organization
- Alignment of your professional growth with the company’s growth
- Free coffee and weekly lunches
- Regular company off-sites
Apply: Please email [email protected] with your resume, availability and a short blurb about yourself.