Job Title: Growth/Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Toronto, Ontario (on-site position)
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: Paid, commensurate with experience
BioRender is a software tool that allows scientists to accelerate groundbreaking research across the life sciences by making it 100x easier to communicate their work. We reduce the time it takes to visually communicate research from 10-20 hours to just 10-20 minutes while drastically improving outputs. We aim to save scientists over 1 billion hours of wasted time per year so they can spend it on solving the important things, like curing cancer.
BioRender is a young, fast growing company backed by an incredible group of investors, including Y-Combinator, Refactor and some of the most successful Life Science entrepreneurs in the world.
Our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical and biotech companies to the most renowned universities and research institutions.
We are looking for a creative, numbers-driven Digital Marketing Manager who can build and execute a strong digital strategy to generate broader awareness and demand for BioRender within the life science community.
- Own the digital marketing strategy and planning
- Execute all digital marketing campaigns in-house or through 3rd-party vendors
- Optimize BioRender's website, landing pages, and blog to improve organic traffic
- Research new publications for content syndication that reach BioRender’s target audience
- Design effective campaign landing pages and improve conversion rates
- Perform A/B testing on website and marketing campaigns
- Run email marketing and manage the lead nurture program
- Develop social media strategy, execute day-to-day social media engagement, and grow BioRender's social media followers
- Own the marketing database including list-building activities
- Monitor, analyze and report on the impact, engagement, reach and traffic metrics for BioRender's digital campaigns, content, blog and social media efforts
- Manage SEM, online advertising, and retargeting
- Cultivate customer advocates, develop case studies, and engage with customers for speaking opportunities and other marketing activities
- 2-4 years experience and proven success in digital marketing
- Strong knowledge of SEO, SEM, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn and Facebook advertising, retargeting, and A/B testing
- Creative in crafting digital campaigns and written communications
- Skilled at social media, especially Twitter and Instagram
- Deep understanding of digital marketing metrics and analytics
- Strong numbers orientation with an aptitude for experimentation and constant improvement of marketing campaigns
- Experience in B2B enterprise software, a strong preference
- Knowledge of Salesforce and marketing tools, a plus
- BA or BS in Biology, life sciences, or related field, preferred but not a requirement
- Self-starter with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary + options
- High-growth position in the early stage of a promising company
- Key placement with important responsibilities in the organization
- Alignment of your professional growth with the company’s growth
- Free coffee and weekly lunches
- Regular company off-sites
Apply: Please email [email protected] with your resume, availability and a short blurb about yourself.