BioRender is a fast growing SaaS startup on a mission to create the standard visual language of biology and the suite of tools to communicate it. We’re a team of passionate engineers, science illustrators, designers and entrepreneurs and are backed by an incredible group of investors, including YCombinator. We nerd out on cool science stuff and love solving big problems. We work really hard and sweat the details to deliver a high-impact product that our users love.
The problem we’re solving
Each year, biomedical researchers waste over a billion hours trying to communicate their research by drawing complex biology figures using tools like PowerPoint. These products weren’t built for scientists, so they're time consuming and produce poor-quality results. What’s worse, if you google any biological concept, you’ll find hundreds of figures that look completely different but are trying to communicate the exact same thing.
At BioRender, we are on a mission to have every visual representation of biology made and communicated with our tools. We reduce the time it takes scientists to create visuals from hours to minutes while drastically improving the quality. We save scientists 10-20 hours per month, giving them more time for the important stuff!
About the position
We’re looking for an energetic, friendly individual with a passion for science to join our team as a Customer Support Rep. You will provide lightning-fast responses to our users, making sure they get help when and where they need it. Your focus will be on providing above-and-beyond customer support, with the goal of creating a positive, rewarding experience for every interaction.
- Monitor our customer chat platform, providing real-time customer support and resolving any technical issues
- Liaise with the sales and product team to provide users the best possible experience
- Relay feedback from users to the product team, ensuring we address any technical glitches or bugs
- Understand user satisfaction and track NPS scores
- Monitor our company phone line and support email, responding to queries when they happen
- 1+ years experience in customer service
- Bachelor's degree in the Life Sciences
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience using ZenDesk or other customer support platform
- Interest / knowledgeable in the life sciences
- Self-starter with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
To apply, please send a resume and a short blurb about yourself to [email protected]